mariam khan Farah Abdulahi
mariam khan Farah Abdulahi Poems
- Allah As you see the pain in my eyes. You feel the joy in my...
- I’m Sorry My Child May Allah F...
- Eid We have Eid al-fitr Eid Ul-adha Eid Jumah every ...
- My Islam Every step I take. Every breath I breathe. You are...
- Ramadan Today is the day a brand new day A day for sharing, ...
- Oh Mom What Are You Doing To M... You bring me to this ...
- Life Begins At 40 People often say that life begins at ...
I am Mariam from London my moms family are from there my father came from Malta and his family came from Turkey. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
As you see the pain in my eyes.
You feel the joy in my heart.
As the tears flow from inside.
You see me smile.
As I’m tested to the limit.
You keep me strong.
You have taught me and given me patience.
I am a Muslim.
I thank you for letting me be Muslim.
My faith in you is strong.
When times are tuff and things get ruff you always pick me up.
May I keep my faith and never let it go.
As you see the pain in my eyes and the tears flow from inside.
I feel the joy you put in my heart.
The smile you put on my face.
As I have faith in you.