Marilyn White Poems
- Dark And Gloomy Outside my window No more sun just rain And...
- Cinderella Why looking blue today What’s the matter with ...
- 70 Popular 70 Popular is just another Word for the ...
- All I Have To Say I am your pusher but Most of all I am your...
- A Second Chance Some wish that they could get one When some ...
- Dreaming Of Is Not I wish I could say I still want you I ...
- Forever And Day Once More Here we are faced with Yet ...
There is really not much to say I enjoy music, writing and reading. That is about it I am not a very exciting person. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marilyn White
Dark And Gloomy
Outside my window
No more sun just rain
And it is September
Just like the time before
But this time you will not
See me I December I will be gone
Broken promises hearts dreams
Just like the homes we live in
Now I know there is no such
Thing as a meant to be
A happy ever after
Your other half soul mate
I will never know what it is like
To know what forever love
Is because I live in black world
So wake me up when it is over
I will see what there is to see
The thing of what it is like
Tomorrow will never come back
I will never the same ...