Mark De Pena
Mark De Pena Poems
- I'll Build A Bridge I'll build a bridge, to join our heart ...
- Be Gentle BE GENTLE Be gentle with my broken heart Tread...
- Don'T Poison My Heart Don't poison my heart, don't poison my ...
- This Poem's For You THIS POEM'S FOR YOU Hold me long, ...
- Just Give Me The Time To Take ... To savour the moment that...
- Can You Give Me The Time? Can you give me the time? I really ...
- Walk With Me A Little While Talk with me; let me see your ...
Only discovered the passion to write 3 yrs ago.
I have been using facebook as a platform to get my work out there amongst my facebook friends.
currently I have written over 800 or so poems on varying subjects and i use my friends as a sounding board.
i am currently in the throws in putting together a book of poems called 'Poems from the heart'
I'm hoping to get out my boook ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Mark De Pena
I'll Build A Bridge
I'll build a bridge, to join our heart
I'll build it strong, so our love won't part
And even though, the span is wide
It will always bring me, to your side
The water below, may be rough and deep
But there's no need, to take a leap
To reach you, I can see you there
I've built this bridge, so we can share
Our special love, which we have here
We'll meet in the middle, so have no fear
I'll always hold you in my heart
It's a bridge of love which will never part