Mark Gould Poems
- Religion The sly man's perch A filth ridden, ghostly ...
- Iron Curtain 'Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but ...
- Revelations I am ready, Ready to tear away, ...
- Winter Wish 'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that ...
- Lucid Dream Love is just a word, A crushing veil, ...
- Turn Away All I ever wanted Was a smile; Even a sliver of...
- Apathy Flashes, fleeting pains from ages long ago, Locked ...
I am from Jupiter Florida and one of my many hobbies is to write poetry. It serves as both a hobby and a therapeutic exercise. It helps me release some of the emotional tension I have experienced throughout my life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Gould
The sly man's perch
A filth ridden, ghostly plane.
A clenched fist and acid rain.
The play that everyone loves and hates
A bluffing man that keeps his face
Loving hate, and killing promise
Fighting for their precious ignorance
Never right, yet Never wrong
Every lie, with every song
Ringing bells, to sound the call
Flocks fly in, for death to stall
It's Propoganda, Spitting lies
Through its death, Reason thrives