Mark Hopwood Poems
- Walk Your Own Path Deep in the heart of the valley of ...
- Love Train As my mind lies in the brightness of the ...
- I Walk Alone When I feel like talking No one will ...
- Sunset Rising Put your soul in the hands of the music, ...
- Ellie A happy you Is a happy me Without you I'm ...
- No Future, Too Much Past When you have no future You have to...
- Faceless And Faithless We are the faceless few the surgeon's...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Hopwood
Walk Your Own Path
Deep in the heart of the valley of life
Thats where you'll find the dreams you misplaced
Trapped between rocks but not beyond reach
Sparkling with future, waiting to be chased,
Deep in the heart of the valley of life.
The future is here, you've heard the call
Rise from the ashes that smoldered for so long
Claim your place and stand tall with pride
Do what you do, if it's right it's not wrong,
Take a walk deep in the heart
Reach right inside
And touch who you are
You're anyone you want to be
You're your own guiding star,
That's who you are.