Mark louie Cañete
Mark louie Cañete Poems
- Set Free Windows are shut And doors are close Only darkness...
- Awake Foolish heart of mine Why did you doubted thine? He...
- My Light The rain falls, see the ground I'm wet and feeling ...
- My Mark Miles and miles have been traveled by Across oceans,...
- Options In Life
- Out Of The Depth I should go out from my shell To see the ...
- From The Womb Safe and warm from mothers womb I came out ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark louie Cañete
Windows are shut
And doors are close
Only darkness is at the most
Be it, to such a sloth!
But what is there more to this?
Even fools seek happiness
Does a prison no more privileged?
Then what more is the purpose to live?
What Makes It funny?
Isn't it that you have already taken it away?
What is there left to the deprived?
There is only a rubbish left by the Pride?
What then is the purpose of these lives?
If only those who are strong has the rights
Are you not ashamed you step on the weak?
Pretending that there is no one in the...