Martin Holm Sjölin
Martin Holm Sjölin Poems
- Soul My soul is for sell, but who would want to buy it? My ...
- Touch Fever is a bad omen, it has to be. If I have a fever ...
- Don'T Belong We don't want to belong If this world is about ...
- The Wrong Time Can you call this feeling love? I'm not so ...
- They They say that time marches on. But my life, it won't go...
- The Lie I don't believe in fame, I want to believe in ...
- Wish The world is silent and I stand here. On the edge of ...
Kinda new in this field of writing so please be a little easy on me. Destructive comments will be ignored while constructive will be gladly accepted. (Think that's enough for now) ;) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Martin Holm Sjölin
My soul is for sell, but who would want to buy it?
My soul is for sell, but nobody will pay for it.
My soul is for sell, but the devil turned me down.
My soul is for sell, and the fallen one is laughing.
I know you can't sell something that isn't your's.
But please. Someone please. Sell my soul.
Because I don't want it any more.
Please, help me to sell my soul.
Maybe then, I can easy the pain.
Maybe then, my life won't be in vain.
Maybe then, I can set me free.
Maybe then, I can see.