Martins Akhoeneto Poems
- Homecoming Homecoming was fun, awesome But now so tiring and...
- Falling Tears Falling tears, like leaves in seasons For how ...
- Saboteurs In Seasons Year in, year out you come In great ...
- Octave I I A time will come, Real shall it become, A day ...
- Journeys Black nights, blindfolded to heaven Anchored ...
- Here Nothing Works Here every sound seems dead As wood in ...
Martins, Akhoeneto. Born on 23, May, in the Mid 80s, hails from Etsako East Local Government Area, Agenebode, Edo State, Nigeria. He attended the prestigeous Delta State University, Abraka where he bagged a degree in Medical Physiology. A renowned professional in the medical field, writer, and a poet whose innate passion for poetry had been the driving force towards award winning poems like, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Martins Akhoeneto
Homecoming was fun, awesome
But now so tiring and worrisome
In the year when trees made music.
Radiating the grandeur of glorious heaven.
And the world began in my father's yard
Now the old man is an expectant
Boast of his sweat and gains
Now life had traveled back to town
And the place of solace, turn boredom
The farms are outgrown by spear grasses
These few years of my treasure hunt.
Joy of communal call faints and died
Not as the very youthful days
When the strong feet of mum and dad
Were still planted on this earth.