Marvin Tordillos Poems
- A Best Friend's Love A stupid arrow has pierced my ...
- A Little Bit I'm a little bit funny, a little bit mad, a ...
- Wish I Had That Voice I live in a world that's full of ...
- One Day One day you will accept The fate that has been ...
- In Valentine's Day First day of school they've kick my ass, ...
- Hello Stranger Hello stranger from my past! It's nice ...
- It Hurts When You're Letting G... I have never thought it would...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marvin Tordillos
A Best Friend's Love
A stupid arrow has pierced my heart
That sneaky little cupid launch an attack
It broke my defense and it cracked apart
I should have known better to protect my heart
At first I thought it was normal
I never thought that fate was brutal
To bestow with me a love that's eternal
But it hurts when you know your just a best pal
Big Brother, a bully she calls me
We sit and talk about anything else that could be
The past, the present and the future we can't see
But all this while looking at you is it possible to be you and me?