Mary Lolly Florence Occenola
Mary Lolly Florence Occenola Poems
- Paralysis Paralysis Her vulnerability moreso confirms ...
- K.Thanks.Bye They say Absence makes the heart grow ...
- Unmasked Thank God I have now awoken From a deep slumber Of...
- I Am My Own Disappointment Too late now. Your existence in ...
- Breaking The Habit I wake up Think of you Go to bed Think ...
- Disease You are my drug And I need you- On a daily ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Her vulnerability moreso confirms that the wall has been totally torn down.
A wall put up since time immemorial
with a purpose intended for the one
He adamantly took the bricks one by one to reveal the beauty on the other side
She unknowingly succumbs to a sweet oblivion
Too late to realize that the same bricks were used to put up his own wall
Fated to fall, but Fear was bigger