Mary Mc Creath
Mary Mc Creath Poems
- Being-Caged Bird Why am I not free? To be… The person that...
- Death-Sudden Death Of A Friend Today - You smiled, Were ...
- The Refugees Not one, but thousands flee a land of pain and ...
- Watching Watching life go bye A moot point flying ...
- Feelings-What Is Depression Li... It is similar to a ...
- Childhood Memories- Childhood ... In buildings tall with ...
- New Technology-3d Printing Did you know that you Can print a...
I have been touched by the poems written by others on this site and I am enjoying reading them. It is good to read the words of people who have put their life experiences on this site for others to read, and be inspired by them. I am happy to have found this place.
My poems were written as I was reflecting on my life experiences.I have written most of them years ago and have them in notebooks. As I come across them I type them up on poemhunter. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I am old now and I can tell you, I would not change my place with anyone.''Mary Mc creath
''Light illuminates. It changes flat shadows into three-dimensional objects and brings them to life for all to see.''Mary Mc Creath
''Today you smiled, were full of joy at prospects of tomorrow. Now you lie so still, absent, From all you wanted to do, or be. Yet present as you lived toMary Mc Creath
''The empty sky was deaf unto my plea. That emptiness descended now on me.''Mary Mc Creath
''To see who we truly are and come to know that each of us is part of every star.''Mary Mc Creath
Why am I not free?
The person that I want
Why must I feel tied?
To what I was?
What is the cause?
That I am not free,
To be - me?
I long to break the
That ties me to,
Doing the things the way
If only I could see,
What it is that keeps
That does not let me
The knot that ties
To the things I do.
Bird in a cage freer
It knows the reason
It cannot fly,
Back to the sky.
I seeing not what