Mary Murphy Poems
- Life Passes So Fast Baby girl rests in the crib, Now she’s ...
- An Unheard Call Just a little baby So small and ...
- Loving More Each Day Society is falling, Propriety is gone....
- Living In Despair No ones knows just how I feel, Or what ...
- Bad Spelling
- A Spring Poem Such beauty fills the spring, New life for ...
- A Mother Mistaken....Another L...
I am Mary, I am 16 and have great hopes for my future! I love to write poetry I could write all day if it wasn't for highschool. Being catholic I attend a private Catholic school and I love it despite it's extreme level of difficult. I love Science and Math but don't have a problem with all subjects. This year I have especially loved Apologetics. I am one of 12 children along with my sister Joann.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Murphy
Life Passes So Fast
Baby girl rests in the crib,
Now she’s got a dirty bib,
Little nightgown with slippers of blue,
And now she wares a school dress too.
Lunch box packed an ready to go,
She’s the star dancer in the show.
Roller blades and scraped up knees,
Plays with the boys, they’re climbing trees.
Last baby tooth falls out today,
No more dolls used for play.
Soccer uniform stained and ripped,
Wore heels today and never tripped.
Bowling alley with her friends,
Shopping for the latest trends.
Headphones on while in the car,
Meets her boyfriend at the ...