Matlapa Maphologela Poems
- Author I'm addicted to words, drink letters, eat phrases and ...
- I Was There Early in the morning I heard the sound of a ...
- Poet I started being addicted to words when I was 17, life ...
- Presence Matters Life goes around in cycle, it's direction ...
- Captured It was on some point I knew the view was special, ...
- Lost In Moments I met her , she hugged me offline. It was ...
I'm a Poet and a writer born a small town in Limpopo called mookgophong between mokopane and modimolle. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''In very person you think you know better there is a story about them that you don't know.''Knowing a person personally don't mean you all about them.
''If you don't have it in you, they will create it for you.''Most of the time in life people turn to things they are not because of what other people did to them.
''The beauty of a woman is in how hard she works for herself.''Woman give time to all the things they do.
''The ones who know pain choice not to hurt...''When you were victimised you choice different when given an option.
Comments about Matlapa Maphologela
I'm addicted to words, drink letters, eat phrases and paraphrases.
Few see my behavior relate me to a poet.Others say I'm a writer.
Yes am an addict, driven by motivation and inspiration.
Rehabilitation is so out of mindset.
Being high with knowledge fulfill my existence.
#Poet Matlapa Maphologela