Matt Baines Poems
- Grown Up Mother and child together playing in the grass ...
- Ode To My Father (The Endless ... Looking out at empty ...
- Sonnet 12 Love, where can it be found? In our answers? ...
- Sonnet 11 Have I ever loved, that is the question For to ...
- A Sonnet For Us The picture hung there bright as it could be ...
- Blow, It Will Blow, it will One day calm Next day ...
- Curious Frustration Often do I wonder What blood looks ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matt Baines
Often do I wonder
What blood looks like outside
Is it such a blunder?
Not wanting to hide?
Look around for inspiration
In a place full of questions
Told without hesitation
Not to teach our own lessons
The bloodless exterior runs from the coup
Yelling to keep the evil inside
While fighting for what they're used to
Hoping for the truth to subside
Angry red or loyal blue
Color does not matter
Without another view
Why jump to see all scatter?