Matt Fleming Poems
- No Beat It was a normal day Coming home from ...
- Good Old Days The good old days When you could get a ...
- Lost Love Out in my daddy's car With my girl to the ...
- New Borns A little person inside their mother You think ...
- Study Hall Sky There are two flags in a frame The wooden...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matt Fleming
A little person inside their mother
You think they will behave
When they exit they are a bother
It makes you want a cave
They always seem to cry
You try to plug your ears
Then you wonder why
They make you shed tears