Matt Lewis Poems
- Instinct Remember to trust your instinct. People say words ...
- Stuck Thinking of a grid above a drain. clotting blood sinks...
- Solace Solace isn't something that comes so naturally. I'm ...
- Hollow Gutting, the feeling pulls my everything, my world ...
- Peace I could lay here forever. If only I could stop ...
- Need I don't pay heed to my past. I move and shift. Get my ...
- Void Hollow, I have to fill this void. Emptiness is sapping ...
As you might have guessed I'm not a poet, English literature enthusiast, well educated or even very smart.
All these poems are (if they are actually poems) is just a means for me to write down my thoughts. I find this helps me make sense of things and hopefully by putting them here other people who feel like me will know they are not alone any maybe even find some comfort in that.
Matt more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matt Lewis
Hollow, I have to fill this void.
Emptiness is sapping at my will.
Frantic clutching at straws to make it stop.
I'll do anything for it to end.
I know what my right course is.
Desperation stops me.
I know it will end one day, i just dont know if I can see it yet.
Feeling crushed and suffocated by the weight of nothing.