Matt Reyes Poems
- Alone I walk along this sorrowful street, Constantly ...
- Without You If I had you I would hold you like a bass, And ...
- Explosion Coupled With Self-De... Some say that ...
- A Hidden Message I Remember the first moment i saw your face,...
- A Hidden Message With A Kiss You are on my mind all the ...
- Not Just For Your Looks You say you're only loved for your ...
- Broken Wings If you are feeling blue I shall be there to ...
my name is matt and i have awesome hair. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I walk along this sorrowful street,
Constantly staring down at my feet,
I look up and give a yell,
Where am I?
This must be hell.
There is no one here that I can see,
I'm by myself, how can this be?
I continue walking, what can I do?
There is no one here, not even you.
To look upon you're smiling face,
Would surely brighten up this place,
But in the end you're still not here,
And to my eyes that sends a tear.
And so I walk along this path,
There is no happiness, I cannot laugh,
At this point my heart is stone,