Matthew Buck Poems
- Sackcloth And Ashes I feel like my life is going stale, But...
- On Calvary's Hill: A Haiku
- Ode To Jesus Greater than the Angels and Greater than ...
- My Sacrifice When I want to do right, I still do wrong, ...
- The Weight On My Shoulders There is a great weight on my ...
- Jesus Christ Savior King You're in my heart, you saved my ...
- Because Of Jesus: A Haiku
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew Buck
Sackcloth And Ashes
I feel like my life is going stale,
But I know in You I will prevail.
Reignite the fire, strike up some matches,
In the meantime I'll don sackcloth and ashes.
I want to get back to the days when things were new,
The days when all I could think about is You.
Where is my spark? Where is my passion?
Time for me to put my faith into action.
Lukewarm is a dangerous place to be,
Warm me up, this is my one and only plea.
I'm tired of sitting on my hands, when I know I should be doing more.
In sackcloth and ashes I pray, face down on the floor.