Matthew Bui Poems
- Lonely Nights If only ravens can shed their darken ...
- Unrequited The lucky guy who walks along your side The one...
- Dream He gaze upon the moon in search of love But love he ...
- Alone So I continue to walk, each steps on the rocks and ...
- Close, Yet So Far Two worlds with not a bond, yet faith ...
- Broken Vows Your angelic smile have lost its flare The ...
- Foolish Heart The quiet moon has faded in sight Yet he ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew Bui
Your angelic smile have lost its flare
The sparkles in your eyes have lost its glare
Don't let my misery waste like air
Sorrow of the heart you should not bear
Though your happiness, I cannot share
And your actions, I forswear
But heed this, I do solemnly swear
For you, I still greatly care
I loved you, this I'm aware
Missed the one, I called my hare
Curse this fate, I deemed unfair
Turned our story, to great despair
I wish you well, before to sleep I fare
And in the lonely night, your photo I do stare
For you, I once dropped a ...