Matthew Peel Poems
- Dreams Of Whales Close your eyes, fall into sleep For your ...
- Listen Listen, hush my child Dont make a sound. The room is...
- Filthy Filthy Just filthy I'm filthy You're filthy
- A Thoughtless Man Where did his thoughts lie? At the ...
- Porch Swing I can sit on this white porch Look at you from ...
- Sometimes (Barrel Of A Gun) Sometimes you feel the air ...
- A Look At The Night Sky Oh night sky, why taunt me? Your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew Peel
Dreams Of Whales
Close your eyes, fall into sleep
For your soul is mine to keep
No longer here, I'll help suffocate
You on your ashes and eradicate
Sweet dreams you behold
I'll fill your mind with deathly cold
Paralyzed, lying frigid in bed
Dreams of whales, litter your tattered head