Max Corvus Tenebrus
Max Corvus Tenebrus Poems
- Vampire Around me People are talking Beside me Mortals are...
- A Sound Of Thunder Do you hear this sound of thunder, Who's...
- The Wolf's Lullaby Dark are the forests where the wolves ...
- Mysterium I know there is a place, Beyond the gates of ...
- Requiem To Darkness Oh how your hair is black my love, Like...
- Goodbye Love Goodbye love! This game is over now. I see ...
- Chanson D'Amour In the land far away, many years ago, Lived...
I am a goth poet writing both in English and Croatian and will post poems in both languages. I write in the dim light of black candles and with an ambiental music background, sometimes very intoxicated or high. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Max Corvus Tenebrus
People are talking
Mortals are walking
Voices were singing
The death bells are ringing.
In my eyes,
Your fear is coming true
In my veins
I bare a dropp of you
My pale face
Will take your final breath,
My cold lips
Will bring you sweetest death.
You're my sweet desire
And you know
That I am a vampire.
To Anne Rice