Maxwell Ames Poems
- Upon Reading Tennyson's 'Lady ...
- Mason Jars mason jars are the best for drinking water or ...
- Written To Ratatat's 'Loud Pip... i stare out the window ...
- Avett Brother's Blues I'm sitting on shag carpet been lovin'...
- Electronic Plate Tectonics I'm rickety and slow ...
- Response To Rejection I can think of words to put on the page...
- Written To Max Richter's 'Natu...
I'm a student in my 4th year of college using writing as a passionate form of therapy. I write how I feel in certain times. These are only pictures of a window into my thoughts. You're not seeing into my head, you're seeing a text-photograph of what was happening in my head, at a moment's glance. Enjoy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maxwell Ames
Upon Reading Tennyson's 'Lady Of Shallot'
With fear to part exquisite threads
weaver, requite stagnant days in loom
doom heady closure, mirrored in room
for within your work, worlds are read
Lungs caught quick with congealed air
thy careful rebellion, quick to abrase
meet one free form, emit tendril haze
across the river, longing we stare
Tepid isolation pleading, do abide
a curse is on you if you stay
articulate fingers perpetually splay
leave not the crystal by your side
Escaping striations framed from creation
stay you do, pace you through cracked life
and for whom so you list ...