Maxwell Ames Poems
- Mason Jars mason jars are the best for drinking water or ...
- Upon Reading Tennyson's 'Lady ...
- Written To Ratatat's 'Loud Pip... i stare out the window ...
- Avett Brother's Blues I'm sitting on shag carpet been lovin'...
- Electronic Plate Tectonics I'm rickety and slow ...
- Response To Rejection I can think of words to put on the page...
- Written To Max Richter's 'Natu...
I'm a student in my 4th year of college using writing as a passionate form of therapy. I write how I feel in certain times. These are only pictures of a window into my thoughts. You're not seeing into my head, you're seeing a text-photograph of what was happening in my head, at a moment's glance. Enjoy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maxwell Ames
mason jars are the best for drinking
water or orange juice
or rum and coca cola
they remind me of late mornings
on cloud sodden rainy days
it sits heavily on my window sill
now, with only a little of that
necessity, looking beautiful
life to life, house to house
I'll always drink from mason jars.
thought comes in shiny trickles
from poor man's crystal.