Me.S Dey Poems
- A Beggar Is Not A Lover I went there with a begging bowl; ...
- My Wife’s Friend He often visits our home - And opines ...
- Porous Nights Porous nights often disillusion us. Vibes keep...
- Deb Deb! Are You There? Deb! Deb! Are you there? Please ...
- You Are Not Liar I will never call you a liar - Not now; ...
- Night-Watchman With one heart-full of love - You went ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Me.S Dey
A Beggar Is Not A Lover
I went there with a begging bowl;
Begging for love to someone beautiful.
She had a golden heart and was so kind;
Loved me for the moment and I felt like flying high.
She cared for me and gave me whatever she could.
Never had I known that it was not the only truth.
Never could I know that she already had
Someone as her dearest and she loved him immense.
But never had she left me feel deprived.
Never had she shown any disrespect for a while.
She treated this beggar like a lover.
And my bowl was full with love from her.
Once I told her that I loved her ...