Meenu Alex Poems
- Salt I am thinking of water now, today Like a seagull its ...
- Birds Of Neighborhood Daughters of freedom Fetch some ...
- Jennifer Was A Sea Nymph I had known Jennifer during the ...
- Love Love was once the epitome of intense emotion Now no ...
- Mirror I see myself in the mirror The mirror image Suddenly...
- Attention Listen for a while to the unwailing of my broken ...
- A Song For The New Year A new day A new time Old dreams in...
Hi, me from Kerala, India...interested in literature, books, music and friends..I believe in the freedom of expression.I believe my poetry 'cos it finds me a space I enjoy..Though the world sometimes appears not so welcoming, I love the world, not because of my magnanimity, but I am enchanted forever in its mysterious ways..
'It is a song composed by contemplation
And ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Meenu Alex
I am thinking of water now, today
Like a seagull its the salty taste
Its salt smell
Its moist vapors and for its crusty feel
I wait till the end
Until the smoke leaves the white crystal
The benevolent sun gives a rainbow in my hand
You are my salt
You are the salt of the earth
You are my crystalline dreams
Crisp, pure, throbbing life
you hid something precious inside
The sunflower turned the slender
seductive neck towards the sea
The salt and its smell
A young wild tiny flower walked on its heels
and called me ...