What Shall I Call 'This Day'? - Poem by Meenu Alex
Things are falling apart
It had fallen apart already
who is to blame?
I cant be, this time, for i was willing to go on
i started dreaming
placed myself in that world
was it a fantasy world?
was i a romantic fool
who went wrong?
or where things went wrong?
is it money? may be
is it milk? perhaps
is it the homeo affair? sometimes
or is it the sum total of all these? well
why did it go this far?
why again this time?
who am i talking?
well ultimately it went with the dictum
Comments about What Shall I Call 'This Day'? by Meenu Alex
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda