Megan Collins Poems
- All In Your Head In my warm bed dreaming away, My future ...
- Bye Sun
- Lover Watching the young women and man lying in the grass, ...
- Flash It flashes before your eyes A moment in time when ...
- A Good Sorry Everything’s happening, life’s beginning to ...
- Because Because I love food, i eat it everyday. I make ...
- Bye The earth is about to explode, Where can I hide? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Megan Collins
All In Your Head
In my warm bed dreaming away,
My future comes to me in a single dream.
My dream of becoming a writer inside my head.
The story imprinting the pages upon walls,
wanting to be let out.
Characters unfolding with a storyline,
making their own past and future.
I wake up to them still rattling,
wanting on paper.
Who knew these little people would make someone so known?
Thank you for making me famous,
inside my head.