Megan Elizabeth Wilcox
Megan Elizabeth Wilcox Poems
- I Will Save You Angry hands meet just service Freedom comes ...
- Everyone Is Blind This mask I wear She serves me well She ...
- Dissapating she is lonely even though you cant tell she is ...
- The Cold Shoulder turn you head and close your eyes don't ...
- Over And Over sometimes i feel so numb inside i cut my arms ...
- Accepting Regret My scars are my intimate friends They ...
dont bash my poems i need them to escape and i know alot of people dont understand but its the way i am and have been for a while more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Megan Elizabeth Wilcox
Over And Over
i feel so numb inside i cut my arms with razorblades
just to feel something
to feel anything
just to know that i am still alive
other times the pain builds up so fast i feel like its crushing me
i feel alone
there is no one i can talk to about how i am feeling
so it continues to build
minute by minute
day by day
until i just cant take it any more
I'm going crazy
my mind is spinning frantically
in a blue i grab the blade
and slice at my arms and wrist
drawing the blood through my skin
over and over
The blood begins to ...