Megan Frame Poems
- Restless Heart I sway, and sigh, and hope this wont truly ...
- Crush I'd stopped looking for a crush Now it seems I'm ...
- Variation Poem Twinkling stars shone bright that ...
- Would You Care? I'm sitting here, Numbed by pain. Would ...
- Unchanged Sounds echo off the walls, And through these ...
- Falling In Love You excite me, Entrance me with your ...
- In The Silence Of The Night In the silence of the night My ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Megan Frame
I sway, and sigh,
and hope this wont truly be goodbye.
I wish, I cry,
till my eyes run dry.
I want so much to see you once more,
After we leave through that door.
I think that you will find,
You'll always be on my mind.
The hole you left wont fully heal,
As the pain, I try to conceal,
Until one day, I will find,
Someone else to dance through my mind.
For now I need someone,
to save me from
my restless heart.