Meghan Rhy Poems
- My Addiction i qut an a additcion. fiction or non ...
- Diminishing time is running away from me. I look at a clock ...
- My Pen I have a pen in my hand. The feelinq makes me qo out ...
- If You Care At All About Good ...
- The Ugly Discolored Leaf In Au... Theres chaos all over this ...
- My Love Is Gone With The Waves... Here I am, sitting on ...
Hey everyone! My name is Meghan. I am 15 years old. I grew up in Malden mass, not to far from Boston. I grew up with just a single mom because my dad was an alcahoilic, sadly. When I was seven, I moved to a small town in mass called Wilmington. Never liked it much. The people here are boring, probably because this town is boring! ! I mean some days I want to run away because I feel it suffocates ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
i qut an a additcion.
fiction or non fiction.
you can always find me
sitting there with my pen
wriqhtinq! Somtimes my
touqhts poor out at 12 in the afternoon
Somtimes they poor out at 12 midniqht
know matter how tired my mind is it will put up a fiqht
tells me to always riqht what im thinkinq..
like ill be forqetinq my past if I dont,
like i cant survive if i wont! ! !
When i riqht...
my words come alive.
There not just sittinq there on some lines.
They want to leap off the paqe,
and feed into your eyses
There my only friend ...