Mehraneh Hosseini Poems
- ** Mother To Be ** They say you will go to heaven If you ...
- * Star * When there is no space to bear out A politician...
- ** Run & Run & Run ** Since the time I had begun, My life...
- A Message On The Road, Poet: S...
- Gift , Poetess: Forugh Farrokh... I speak out of the deep of ...
- Another BıRth, Poetess: F...
- The Fishes' Message, Poet: Soh...
I am NOT a poet.'Star', 'Mother to be' and 'RUN&RUN&RUN' are my own poems if we call them poems?
Other poems are breathtaking poems from my country's talented poets, I translate some of them and some of these translations are not mine, so do not consider me as their poet, I only try to show how high culture and background my country has.
If you wanna read one of my poems, I'm intrested... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mehraneh Hosseini
** Mother To Be **
They say you will go to heaven
If you have a bun in the oven
After passing one and seven
You would pass one month again
It's beyond all men's ken
Teetering on the brink
Not allowed to drink
Hardly sleeping a wink
Trying to be in the pink
If not, fall down and sink
Least said soonest mended
All things you have ever said
About how much you suffered
At first sight disappeared
The best thing since sliced bread
Promoting over everybody's head
That's why we have always heard
Being a mother is the best thing you have ever felt.