Mel Mack Poems
- I Will Awaiting by the window my love you know the picture ...
- Departed On this cold wind filled night my mind taken by ...
- While Swords Were Down The great wall was open for ...
- Lack Of Sympathy She tries to feel sympathy for the boy who ...
- Love Anyway His eyes burned with flames of fire Not out of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mel Mack
Awaiting by the window my love you know the picture window
the rain drizzles down; I trace them with my finger tips
I lose the touch when the dropp becomes a line
I trace the dropp and how I wish it were your lips
I used to do that, you remember
How I'd try to memorize your face
The perfect outline is in my mind, but it is not you
it is just what I've once traced
I miss you my dear why did you have to go?
It breaks my heart being so far apart
I wonder a lot if you think about me
Do you think about me?
Have you too found reminders of me?
Like the ...