Mel Mack Poems
- While Swords Were Down The great wall was open for ...
- Departed On this cold wind filled night my mind taken by ...
- Lack Of Sympathy She tries to feel sympathy for the boy who ...
- Love Anyway His eyes burned with flames of fire Not out of ...
- I Will Awaiting by the window my love you know the picture ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mel Mack
His eyes burned with flames of fire
Not out of anger or hatred but for longing and desire
He unwilling loves and pays a heavy price
So he hinds all feelings for if he comes out from the shadows
The flames built from hatred will over power him
Take him down into an even hotter state
His love is forbidden
And so if he shows his complete self,
He will surely burn