Melanie Grant Poems
- A Midsummer Night's Dream I sat in the solitude of the ...
- Autumnal Equinox The boulevard draped with autumn’s ...
- Trains & Blood Stains I put all anger and envy in a little ...
- Hope Hope is an opium pipe smoked by a broken ...
- Dreams & Bedlam A dream… lined the walls of my mind with ...
- The Garden Of Eden Standing in the Garden; Lingering in the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melanie Grant
A Midsummer Night's Dream
I sat in the solitude of the windowsill
Staring onto the horizon
the street lights like little stars fallen to the ground
to weak and unworthy of holding their place in the sky.
Countless droplets of midnight purple
seemed to be floating on air
in front my eyes
adhered to an invisible surface.
Remnants of rain.
The cool summer breeze
runs its gentle fingers through my hair
playing with loose wisps.
Voices in the background drowned by my limitless thoughts
their calls now far beneath the ...