Melati Hussein Poems
- Translucent Thoughts If only your thoughts were as ...
- Passing Through Autumn Hidden inside we all have the desire...
- Fluctuations Fluctuate No rhythm as in, breathe in breathe...
- The Smallness Of Insignificanc... The realisation of one’s ...
- The Convenience Of A Ballpoint I feel it as an unbending An ...
- Remote Control I watched his fingers caress the remote ...
- Empty Shadow There’s no difference between me and anyone ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melati Hussein
If only your thoughts were as translucent as my soul
My being has become a museum
A contemporary collection
Although my memories have not been catalogued well
Having spoken to you
You have become both nearer and further away
Waiting to see you
Hoping to see you
It's a fool's game
I still harbour a kiss
My lips are primed
And perhaps unable to obey the metal of my mind
Will you perceive all of this the moment our eyes meet?
There is no veil for a translucent soul.
And you said you are as well