Melecia Williams Poems
- This One Is For You I want to slit my wrists I want to ...
- Thoughts Of A Girl sometimes I beg God just to take it all ...
- She's Hurting Inside Shoulders back head held high a point...
- Self Destruction Broken promises and broken skin it's a long...
- Look What You'Ve Done Look what you've done look who you've ...
- She Was Only 17 When he told her she was beautiful he said ...
- My Wings I lost my wings when you went away I scream for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melecia Williams
Thoughts Of A Girl
sometimes I beg God just to take it all away,
sometimes I feel giving up.
Sometimes I just can't stay.
The world is so heavy
and it's all on my shoulders
I try to move but I get no where
it's like I'm pushing boulders
I do things that I'll admit I'm not proud of
I've only known hate
I can't even describe love
I can't do better,
but I can't do worst
I'm not afraid to pull the trigger
I've just gotta perfect my aim first
I wish I was better at telling people how I really feel
but I've got problems
and the silence is the way I ...