Melissa Howard Poems
- My Final Prayer Is there no hope for a soul as tainted as ...
- She Loved Herself This Much She was always there, Without ...
- Sweet Revenge As you would come to my room each ...
- Free She cried herself to sleep everynite praying for someone...
- What I Choose To Be All night i stay awake.. My past demons ...
My name is Melissa Howard.I am 16 years old but have had to grow up alot faster than most.My story is a sad one but everyone has a sad story somewhere in their lives..Some get better and some dont.I promised myself that one day it would and someday it shall. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melissa Howard
She cried herself to sleep everynite praying for someone to keep her safe.
Everynite she would pray just for an escape.
No matter how bad her situation was, No matter how many times she removed herself from a situation her next would just be worst.
The little girl beaten, Turned into the little girl molested, The little girl molested turned into the girl raped.
That little girl turned into the woman
The woman who hated life, hated herself, hated the world, but most importantly hated god.
There was no understanding.
There was no ...