Melissa Joy Chesky
Melissa Joy Chesky Poems
- A Letter To God Dear God, I tried to talk to you in a ...
- I Hate Myself I can't believe this; why aren't you ...
- Anesthetic “Okay, you’ll only feel a slight sting as ...
- Alzheimer's I knew she wasn't well, That forgettable 6 ...
- I'M Not So Sure I’m not so sure this wound will fix. I’m ...
- Perseverence The fire pulses Like the many young ...
- Should I? It's just too risky. Should I tell you my past? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melissa Joy Chesky
A Letter To God
I tried to talk to you in a different way.
But I think the Christian Prayer Messaging
Isn't working for me.
So now I hope you're reading this letter
Over my stooped shoulder,
Because I don't know how to get this letter to you.
God, I think that you are disappearing
From my view that is already so blurred.
I can't hear the reassuring voice telling
Me to keep moving forward.
Truthfully, it scares me to say it.
Maybe blurred vision plagues me?
God, I lost the track of life I used to
Bitterness is now the path I walk ...