Melissa Joy Chesky
Melissa Joy Chesky Poems
- Anesthetic “Okay, you’ll only feel a slight sting as ...
- Alzheimer's I knew she wasn't well, That forgettable 6 ...
- I'M Not So Sure I’m not so sure this wound will fix. I’m ...
- Perseverence The fire pulses Like the many young ...
- Should I? It's just too risky. Should I tell you my past? ...
- Is It Enough To Pray For Rain? My last strand of straw has ...
- Yum Yum, Sip Sip I want to drink you all away, All of your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melissa Joy Chesky
“Okay, you’ll only
feel a slight
sting as it
It should have
been a warning to
how he would make
You coursed through,
very under described—
no, like gasoline-doused
nerves lit bright
Every pain intensified
to the point of incoherent screaming.
Like fireworks in
ricocheting around with
nowhere to vent,
nowhere to explode
except under the skin.
And then it slowly drowned
in abyss, ...