Melissa Taylor Poems
- *poisoned Apple* *POISONED APPLE* *Was i once the apple of ...
- *higher Self*
- *self Destruction* I try and convince myself it's fine. The ...
- *forgive...If Ya Will* *FORGIVE...IF YA WILL* This is me... ...
- *fix It* It's so frustrating. While i'm here slowly ...
- *my Only Friend* I was the only one that really ...
- *i Believed! * -if i didn't say goodbye it wouldn't bè real....
Hiya :) my names Melissa, i am very passionate about my poems, short storys as they are mainly based around my own life/experiences and were written at different times in my life, especially when i found it difficult or didnt know how to express my feelings/emotions. I would love them to be in me own book someday, just lack the know how. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melissa Taylor
*Was i once the apple of my daddy's eye?
I doubt it, by how quick/easily he said 'Bye, bye'
Do i often ask myself how could he and 'oh' why?
'You betcha' she say's bitterly with a sigh. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
But also the wicked witch said 'here's a nice juicy apple my dear, have it for free. Well apparently nothing's free in this life.
There's alway's something someone's afta.
Thus ending this chapter of the story that didn't end happily ever after.