Meredith Fahey Poems
- Goddess Of Bedhead If I went to bed with you Would I find ...
- Wrecked Wrecked I am broken I am shades of darkness ...
- Sea Of Love Tides of this lust Sent crashing into ...
- Liar You Make Of Me Here we are again A year after we took ...
- Animals I watched the moon fall down in your eyes As the ...
- Predator You have my heart in your hand I look down at the ...
- Assembling The Pieces We let go of dark secrets They tumble ...
I'm a recent college graduate. I just rediscovered this site after having been gone for about 2 years. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Meredith Fahey
Goddess Of Bedhead
If I went to bed with you
Would I find you a god in the morning
Or the ghost of some late night regret?
What would I be to you?
Another notch on your headboard
Or some sweet skinned angel left in a rumpled heap
If I went to bed with you as Aphrodite
Would you find me Artemis in the morning?
Artemis, not at all, fled into the rising sun
To keep time with the moon
Would you find me waiting?
And want to come back to my embrace
For all the days the warships bring you home safely
If you only let go of the warrior inside of you
Warrior of swords and ...