Mian Muhammad Bakhsh
Mian Muhammad Bakhsh Poems
- Saif-Ul-Malook 04 The pots of the nori, filled with tears, ...
- Saif-Ul-Malook 01 Firstly all praise to Allah, who is the ...
- Aval Hamd Sanah Elahi
- Saif-Ul-Malook 02 Remembering the beloved again again, they ...
- Saif-Ul-Malook 05 If you do good to pious men, they never ...
- Saif-Ul-Malook 07 Be patient, patience will be rewarded, so ...
- Saif-Ul-Malook 08 What do we gain by back-biting? Save ...
Mīān Muhammad Bakhsh (Punjabi: میاں محمد بخش ) was a Sufi saint and a Punjabi / Pahari poet. He belonged to the Qadri tariqah. He is especially renowned as the author of a book of poetry called Saif-ul-Malūk. He was born in a village called Khari Sharif, situated near Mirpur, Azad Kashmir.
He was a fourth generation descendant of Damriyan Wali Sarkar, who is buried in... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mian Muhammad Bakhsh
The pots of the nori, filled with tears, turn and empty them into soul,
Not for every will this hustle be, nor the good times.
If love has been absorbed by a heart, it never leavers it,
Even if it comes a thousand beauties, the beloved is never exchanged.
Your support is my refuge O Allah., I cannot think of anything else
The lamp which you light yourself, how can anybody extinguish?
The key of every difficulty, my friend, has been acquired by men,
When men pray, no difficulty remains.
To talk of the special in front of the ordinary is not at all ...