michael billiot Poems
- Alone Again Alone I sit with people around me And even ...
- My Mental Tragedy My mentality Has multiple personalities ...
- Wishing For Change Here I sit in my little tower Truly ...
- Will I Be Able To See God? Its so hard to not feel like ...
- Euphorical Inebriation Euphorical inebriation no hesitation...
- Failing To Accomplish I've tried so hard so many times But ...
- Confusion In My Head I try to control myself an a daily yet...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about michael billiot
Confusion In My Head
I try to control myself an a daily
yet daily i feel more and more crazy
have i lost myself along the way
can i get back to that one happy day
I've begun to feel numb
is it cause I choose to be dumb
cause I love to feel joy
but hate to be annoyed
I don't know where I'm going anymore
hopefully I'll get a good rep-or
with myself and others yet I just don't know
how I'm going to reap if I've never sown
can you look deep into my eyes
can you count how many tears I've cried
I'm feeling alone i don't know where to go
I'm so cold feel so broke ...