Michael Crawford Poems
- Cowboy Boots Cowboys boots can look old and new I may own ...
- Love In A Romantic Place My heart is where I wanted to go I ...
- The Writer Another day has come and gone So much to do is ...
- Marooned Space, a place to call your own Infinite, untamed ...
- Winds Of Fire The winds of fire, run long and deep From ...
- Time Life is a mesh with ups and downs I feel this as I walk...
- Spring Hooray, Hooray, the sun is here The clouds and rain ...
I work for Aerospace Company in Seattle for the last 21 years and write when I can. I am a father 3 and live in Arlington, Washington but traveled overseas in different countries experiencing all that I can during my stay. I have a BABS Degree with emphasis in Project Management and have a passion to write Poetry, Lyrics and Children's Stories. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Crawford
Cowboys boots can look old and new
I may own one pair or a few
They fit so well in what I wear
No matter if my jeans are new or have a tear
Some say cowboy boots look so cool
To others who work, they can worn as a tool
Mine are old and aged so well
Where I have worn them, I have lots to tell
Cowboy boots come in many styles and a different size
To give mine away, to the receiver, a prize
Some are brown or made of skin
The pattern is complex, look and you be put in a spin
Cowboy boots fit in clubs or bars
Or worn to drive my ...