Michelle Sowinski Poems
- The Bond Between Horse And Rid... A bond connects us An ...
- Pain And Utter Despair I stare hard into his eyes Those eyes...
- Last Thoughts The light comes closer And then I see your ...
- Lost Confidence A shadow hides his face He wishes for now ...
- Hiding In The Shadow A shadow hides his face He wishes for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Bond Between Horse And Rider
A bond connects us
An indescribable feeling
There is a knowing trust
A distinct tingling
We both share a feeling of power
We can do no wrong
He keeps going faster
We gallop right along
We seem to share a mind
He knows the command before I speak
He knows I will be kind
And he will work his feet
His coat looks so beautiful
Mixed in with the green plain
Those flowers make it so colourful
Weaved in with the grain
There is no other emotion
To overtake such feeling
Maybe it is the motion
That brings the tingling