Miethi Goswami Poems
- Joy Of Nature A sea of lilacs, A dreamy sky; The breeze ...
- Life As You Call It... I wish I could still the perpetual ...
- Mother Safe and sound, Inside you. Many people were around...
- Unconditional Love You have seen me ugly, In unkempt hair, ...
- The Poor's Struggle Those weary eyes, in search of some ...
- Paint I was walking down the lane to my work, With a heavy ...
- The Monsoons The ire of the sky breaks out, And the elated ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Miethi Goswami
Joy Of Nature
A sea of lilacs,
A dreamy sky;
The breeze brings the bees,
And, rainbows of butterfly.
A lonely road,
A distant destination;
A beautiful companion,
A stretch of carnation.
The giggle of the children,
Mark their joy,
Tall trees and sweet streams-
Their priceless toy.