Millie Fraser Poems
- Someday, I Will Forget You Someday, I will forget. And all ...
- Those Smoke Filled Days This love that burns, This love ...
- Over I’m standing on the edge, I can feel my feet start to ...
- Dance With Me Lazy days slipping away, Wish I could catch ...
- Warm Lemonade Everything is different and everything is the ...
- Pulse You're dead, and the realisation simply passed you ...
- The Boy On The Other Side Of T... The boy on the other ...
all of my written pieces are inspired by whats going on in my life, hope they make you smile more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Someday, I Will Forget You
Someday, I will forget.
And all the hurt and burnt pieces of my memory will be gone.
I will someday cut my bonds,
That bind me in this wretched fire.
I will walk free from this prison of my own making,
Brush the embers from my clothes and leave this place I once named desire.
You won't be there.
You gave me the key long ago.
I thought once I stepped outside
The world would turn to ice.
But there are no shards of frozen water,
No softly falling snow.
Someday I will have the courage to walk without looking back,
And when I do,
I will cough the ash ...