Miss Poetess Poems
- I Believe I believe. I believe that He was born for me. I...
- The Rumor Mill The Rumor Mill The Rumor Mill yes, it's ...
- Nowhere Else To Hide Who I am and who I will never ...
- A Life Gone Empty boxes subtle nuances always remind me of...
- True Gifts Pictures, pictures everywhere are all the images ...
- The Novel, Started Not Fully W... There comes a time and ...
- What Would You Do? What would you do, if you saw my face ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Miss Poetess
I believe that He was born for me.
I believe that He forgave me long ago.
I believe that I will grow stronger with each passing day.
I believe that my soul is worthy, of the love that we have, should we pray.
I believe that His spirit is within me.
Lest I should falter or fall,
I believe that He rose again to save,
not only for you but for us all.
I believe that my life is precious,
one worth saving, no matter the cost.
I believe He came to save my soul,
no matter the things that I have lost.
I believe in...