Mita Diran Poems
- Infatuation Didn't I warn you About letting strangers inside...
- An Ode To Miss Siregar (Specia...
- Star-Studded Sky You, let’s sit outside. We’ll watch the ...
- Raping Memories We fold our clothes and hold our calls We ...
- Three Times A Fool (Misunderstanding) It's amazing how ...
- This Is A Very Warm Dream Today's one of those days, where I ...
- Fat Chance, Yo If given the chance, then I'd want more Gimme...
Comments about Mita Diran
Fat Chance, Yo
If given the chance, then I'd want more
Gimme that pure fat chance
To pocket, to keep
I'd want that talent to play
That music to sing
I want that microtheme of colours
To splash, at your face
You are the lullaby that puts me to sleep
I can close my eyes and let the world die around me
Fire away the cannons
Etch your bullets unto my skin
See how I don't even stir
I am safer in my dreams
Breath into me and I will rise
Rise up, up, and away from these ashes
Keep me enveloped under your wings
At least you, I don't have to ...