mmm nababana Poems
- Lost To tell you the truth You scare me And I wonder if ...
- Marriage I understand the fear and feel it too that sits ...
- Subordinate I can't seem to shake you Try as hard as I ...
- B I know what you're looking for But you won't find it out ...
- The Bitter Pill I guess I should have been expecting the ...
- Inflexible I wish I knew Which one of you was true
- Sonnet 1 So many have seen this beauty and yet To my eyes it...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mmm nababana
To tell you the truth
You scare me
And I wonder if
You'll spare me
When this whole mess comes to a head
I've let you in
And you're winning
Can't help but
see you there grinning
I wonder what you will think when I'm dead
Will you be sorry
Or be pleased
when I'm gone
is the burden eased
and is that what you want for me?