Monlano Amir Poems
- My Glorious Mind My wonderous piece of mind Is a work of ...
- My Kind Of Pain I heard that pain has 3 categories 1st is ...
- The Thing About The Horrid Pas... The thing about the horrid ...
- The True Me To those surrounding me in my life I look happy,...
- I Wish I wish i can reach out And help those in need I wish...
- Fruitless Results Whats the point of trying When it doesn't ...
- Perfect I don't have the perfect skin But i do have a ...
I believe the greatest gift in life is having a family that cares & love u more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Monlano Amir
My Glorious Mind
My wonderous piece of mind
Is a work of art
It's filled with brilliant colors
More so than my heart
The elegant brushstrokes of every thought
Is more complicated than a line
Its threaded with golden light
And shimmers with a silver shine
The flow of memories in my head
Are like a translucent waterfall
They crowd my mind like a beautiful mist
While the wind blows strong and tall
There is life in this art
There is emotion and feeling
Its a tapestry of love
Where old wounds are healing
My mind is gorgeous with its currents