Mordrid Harpoon Poems
- You You're my something in the way, You're the darkness in ...
- If Only You Knew If only you knew, The truth. If only ...
- The Younger You Are, The More ...
- Love-Hate Relationship I scream, you grin. You grin, I ...
- The Bunker I sit in the bunker, And hope for the best, ...
- Pizza. Pizza is delicious, Yet it’s full of calories, ...
- My Thursday Night Mother. You say to me you love me But then...
Well I'm 15 years old, I live in Belfast and um... I actually have nothing to say... I'm really into music (ie rock) but all I can play is the trumpet... When was the last time a *successful* rock band had a trumpeteer? Grr. Hmmn.. favourite poetry book type thingy has to be probably the only one I've read:
'The Melancholy Death Of Oyster Boy And Other Stories'
By TIM BURTON cause I love him and pretty much ALL his movies. (Sleepy Hollow, Edward scissorhands, Corpse Bride, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Beetlejuice etcetc) and that's what I draw my inspiration from. That and my usual teenageness aka my dear mother who is so paranoid that she wouldn't let me go ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You're my something in the way,
You're the darkness in my heart,
You're the voices in my head,
You're my anti-muse.
You're the reason I can't feel love,
You're the reason I feel pain,
You're the cause of my destruction,
You're the bitter cold of my soul.
You know what you're doing to me,
You can see,
You do nothing to prevent,
My inevitable derailing.
You only do whats convenient for you,
You are always paranoid,
You are ruining,
You to leave.
You to go away.
You out ...