Melissa Patty Poems
- Mum - I Miss You Mum you were everything that I could wish ...
- Life Is Full Of Emotions The world seems like one big ...
- Eternal Love Eternal love one more to say A candle lit for ...
- Field Of Hope In the field there lies the yellow budded ...
- I'M Lost I'm cold and lost in the dark I'm in a big open ...
- Remembering Things..... Remember to say thankyou and ...
- Growing Up Without You I wish you could be here to wipe my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Life is far too short to waste. Live each breath, live each hour, live each moment.''Life is far too precious to waste
''Nothing is impossible to do if you put your mind to it.''Can't is not a word if you just try.
''Let your imagination run freely, go on whatever journey you desire.''Be creative, don't be afraid to open your heart and mind.
Journey through life is a path of walking in the right direction. But wherever we go there is always a setback.Life is a rollercoaster ride so many ups and down but you have try to keep going.
'Its never too late to get back on the right path and carry on were you l...
''Waking up everyday is a brand new adventure....''Life is full of surprises!
Comments about Melissa Patty
Mum - I Miss You
Mum you were everything that I could wish for or see
You were always there with me
I cry to tears in all that I do
Life is so hard without you
I love you in my heart so deep
Knowing all those memories that I'll keep
You were strong to keep on going
The love for my Mum keeps on flowing
My Mum was an outstanding Mum in all that I'll say
I miss my Mum everyday
My Mum was the stars in my eyes
My Mum is up in heaven above the skies
Time without my Mum won't heal the missing part
But I know my Mum will always be in a special place, my heart